You can easily use BannerNow Banners in your website or blog. It will make your UI look more professional by adding animation to your website.
- When you are in Dashboard, click Action button located under animation's thumbnail
- Select Embed option
- Or alternatively select your banner using checkbox (1) and then click on Embed button (2)
- Then you'll see Embed Code modal with list of 50+ Ad Popular Networks, embed code and an additional option as Responsive
- Choose your preffered ad network as BannerNow
- Also if it's needed, switch on Responsive toggle to make sure that your banner will be able to dynamically resize depending on what device it's displayed on. This way it's gonna appear the same way on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile). More on Responsiveness
- Click Copy button to copy the embed code into the clipboard.
- At this point your embed code is in the memory so you just need to insert/paste it into HTML code of your website. You can place it anywhere you want and it will be treated as a regular HTML component.